- Wellness Connection Lead Trainer 200 hr YTT
- Wellness Connection Lead Trainer 500 hr YTT
- 500hr Experienced Registered Advanced Yoga Teacher Yoga Alliance
- 200 hr Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher Yoga Alliance
- YACEP – Yoga Alliance Education Provider
- Biomechanics of Stretching: Jules Mitchell
- Sivananda Yoga – 200 hours TT
- Vinyaysa Yoga – 200 hours TT
- Advanced Ashtanga – 200 hours
- BSc/MSc in Health Sciences
I LOVE yoga. I love to practice yoga, and to teach yoga. I have have studied anatomy, physiology and movement science and I am passionate about using these knowledge to help clients progress in their yoga.
My classes aim to encourage many many questions and laughter, allowing each person to open up and feel comfortable in their practice of yoga and be as questioning and challenging as they wish to be.
I really aim to give your yoga practice individual attention, I believe that everyone can have a yoga practice that can progress in a mindful intelligent way.
I have put together both the 200 hr and the 300/500 hr Wellness Connection Yoga Teacher Training courses. We have an incredibly high standard of education, that I believe is creating excellent yoga practices and teaching.
I have practiced many different styles of yoga for the past 25 years and have been teaching for the last 12 years. I teach in several ways: the individual postures broken down into strength, flexibility and skill requirements; the incorporation of the postures into flow yoga; and other exercise methods that help you to access the postures more easily through increasing flexibility, balance and strength.